There are times I struggle with words and formulating a full blog post from some of my ideas. This week has been one of those weeks. I have plenty of thoughts that run through my head, but none that can be formulated into a full post. Mostly there is lots of word vomit. Lots and lots of word nonsense. How do all these other bloggers come up with things to say day after day?
I need to figure that part out, but for this post, it will simply be some of my (random) thoughts:
- It worries me that it is 60 degrees in December. I wonder if this means that we’re going to be snowed in for weeks come January/February.
- Why is How I Met Your Mother so funny?
- If someone were to design tall riding boots for the female runner, they would make a LOT of money.
- Where do all the lost socks go?
- What will the Harry Potter kids do now that there are no more movies?
- There is always laundry. Always.
- I love driving my car.
- Patience is not a virtue I have. At least not all of the time.
- I really enjoy running but sometimes I wish that I enjoyed it even more.
- I would like to be able to run fast one day.
- My left foot is cold.
- Why can’t I think of anything to write?
Okay so that’s it for now. I hope I can come up with something better to write for tomorrow.
What are your random thoughts?